designed to give you immediate results without any discomfort or downtime
Need to Know
What does the HydraFacial treat?
Fine line and wrinkles
Skin firmness and elasticity
Uneven skin tone
Painless and non-invasive procedure that won’t leave your skin red or irritated as many other facials do. Plus, there’s no downtime!
What to expect during your visit?
The HydraFacial process consists of four steps.
- Exfoliation - This opens and clears pores by reducing dead skin cells on the surface of the face.
- Peel - A gentle mixture of glycolic and salicylic acid is applied to the skin. This peel won’t leave redness or irritate the skin.
- Extraction - Painless suction is applied that helps clear out pores and reduce congestion.
- Fusion - During the final step, a serum selected to target your specific needs is applied to the skin to replenish it.
Frequently Asked Questions
The gentle HyrdaFacial can produce immediate results, leaving behind fresh, hydrated skin that looks and feels vibrant. You’ll see improvement after a single treatment, But multiple treatments are advised to keep skin looking young and refreshed. The benefits of the HydraFacial include:
- Hydrated skin
- Visibly tighter, more elastic skin
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Smaller pores
- A more even skin tone
The HyrdaFacial is an easy, gentle, pain free experience often like that of a spa. There is occasionally some associated redness or irritation, but generally there is little to no downtime.
Your Free HydraFacial Consultation
*Limited time promotion for first time clients.
Some limitations apply.