WHAT IT INCLUDES
Deep Cleanse & Facial Massage
+ a Tailored Luxury Hydrojelly Mask
+ a Stimulating Hand & Arm Massage
HOW IT WORKS
There are three types of masks. Each one targets different skin concerns. See which one is right for you!
Great for all skin types, Egyptian Rose works to moisturize, hydrate, and protect skin from water loss and airborne pollutants. Rose is also useful in treating rough skin, fine lines & wrinkles, and brightening the appearance of dark spots and blemishes.
This brightening formula diminishes the appearance of pores, enhances tone, clarity, and visibly illuminates the skin. Ideal for skin concerns such as: discoloration, dark spots, dullness, and uneven skin tone.
Beta-Carotene Floral solution is recommended for treating redness and distressed skin, dullness, fine lines, and uneven skin texture. This formula revitalizes the skin by increasing cell turnover, producing collagen, and unclogging pores all while delivering steady hydration.
What to expect during your visit?
Frequently Asked Questions
The gentle Luxe Facial can produce immediate results, leaving behind fresh, hydrated skin that looks and feels vibrant. You’ll see improvement after a single treatment, But multiple treatments are advised to keep skin looking young and refreshed. The benefits of the Luxe Facial include:
- Hydrated skin
- Visibly tighter, more elastic skin
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Smaller pores
- A more even skin tone
The Luxe Facial is an easy, gentle, pain free experience often like that of a spa. There is occasionally some associated redness or irritation, but generally there is little to no downtime.
You will begin by meeting your Luxe Facial provider. Your provider will ask you basic questions regarding your skin health and your intended goals with the treatment.
The Luxe Facial process consists of four steps.
- Deep facial cleanse and massage - this cleanses the skin and offers a relaxing facial massage. A warm towel will be applied to maximize relaxation and reduce any puffiness or any inflammation your skin is experiencing.
- A luxury Hydrojelly mask will be applied to your skin. The type of mask will be selected based on your skin concerns and provider assessment. The mask will offer a pleasant aroma, hydration, and will address your specific skin concerns.
- While the Hydrojelly mask firms, your provider will use a gentle massage oil to massage your hands and arms. The hand and arm massage will work through muscle tension and offer relaxation.
- Your provider will gently remove your mask and cleanse your skin.
For optimal results, most patients will return for monthly treatments. Since the Luxe Facial is a pleasant, spa-like procedure without the usual redness and irritation associated with most peels and exfoliation, follow up treatments can be frequent.